Wednesday, April 7, 2010

If it wasn't for the sufferings Siddhartha saw, Budhha would not have happened!
If Gandhi wasn't thrown out of the train, Mahatma would not have happened!
If Sachin was scared of criticism and had stopped playing, a Legend would not have happened!

World may not always be fair...Some bad people may exist around……but don't protect me too much Dad,

I might have to fall sometimes, to rise for a better cause...
I might have to fight some elements, to win over at the end...
I might have to face some turbulence to find my world of peace...

for that to happen I have to enter the ground, because I desire to win...

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely bang on, I agree with you the biggest mistake is to keep thinking that you will make one, Winners never quit, winners are never afraid of defeat, winners never give excuses. The actual price of a win is only realized when you have tasted a defeat.. remember never be ashamed of your failures, they just taught you about what not to do.. so next time you know what exactly to do.. And I liked one more point you conveyed in the blog that is People have become truly Great only after they raised there spirits from being down and out to the epitome of the success.. That's truly a sign of Greatness.. Keep it Up !! Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete