Monday, February 15, 2010

its 4 in the morning and I am sitting here writing this post......what is the magic of positive thoughts..
negative thought says stop !!! u cant do it, and positive says yes go ahead u can do anything !!! Did that sound different?

Now next scenario, you are in a meeting and want to answer a question or suggest your opinion, negative thought says, no you shouldn't there are so many people no one is talking why should you do that alone? and look at what a positive thought has to say, it says "why not!! lets try, you are not called here only for listening. at least try and you only have to start once everyone will follow later..."

the point is what is more powerful..what feels better..negative thought is the one which pulls you down and positive thought makes you stand high in all the problems....

I have started identifying my thoughts, I carefully look at my thoughts and the sentences I speak and try to find where I use "don't", "cant", "no"
I don't know when this course will end but I am sure I will be a better person to talk with, at the end of it...

First I start with identifying which is a negative thought, knowingly or unknowingly we have hundreds of negative thoughts and very few positive ones...getting habituated to positive thinking is a tough thing...specially when things are not going right....hey hey hey...wait a minute, am I being negative while talking about the significance of positive thoughts...better sentence would be "you only have to teach your mind to think in a right way, everything else will follow..."

Every time you see yourself going down or you are feeling sad about something..believe me somewhere in your mind you have nurtured one negative thought.

Like my mom complains about my aunt and becomes sad quiet often...is it my aunt who is really bad or its my mom who takes it too seriously...
she has some thoughts like, aunt never looks after us...and blah blah blah....

lets analyze and classify her thoughts here,
1. complaining over the situation
2. being unhappy about the behavior of someone else

Now lets put some positive thoughts into picture

what if my mom says, "Its okay if she doesn't look after my kids, I have many other relatives and friends who pamper them"
but the moment she start thinking about some more negative stuff, like she must be jealous of me and my kids and etc etc..it will take her in nothing else than a trap..a trap of more and more negative thoughts...and once u get in it, it is difficult to get out of it.

that's where it makes all difference, you give place to one negative thought in your mind and let it breed...it brings other 10 negative thoughts and pull you down...whereas if you bring one positive thought, just a word "I can" or "its okay everything is fine as long as you think it is...." they start making you feel better..

and today is the only best time to start doing it...analyze your thoughts..think of where they can possibly take you..and find one positive thought not to fight with the negative one but to forget it and to move on...coz life is about moving ahead always...and never looking back !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment